“Hitler massacred 3 million Jews. Now, there is 3 million drug addicts [in the Philippines]… I’d be happy to slaughter them.”
The weight of decades of unfunded pension promises made to Chicago’s teachers’ unions is coming crashing down on the city’s public schools.
If OPEC cuts output this November—a big if—American frackers will be cheering the loudest.
The Affordable Care Act has played a substantial role in encouraging this trend.
Is this a pressure valve letting off steam in the long-festering standoff, or a fateful step up the escalation ladder?
It’s not going to be easy for Duterte to make the Philippines into the Switzerland of the South China Sea.
Not the Onion.
If at first you don’t succeed…
OPEC comes out of meeting talking a good game about cutting production this November. More hot air from desperate petrostates?
- Report: Activist Faculty Too Overcome With Emotion to Do Research
- Grounding Assad
- The Once and Future Mosul
- Déclassé: Nothing New Under the Sun
- The Real Middle East Story
- Europe’s Immigration Fatigue
- Monopolists Are Taking Over American Healthcare
- The Explosive India–Pakistan Situation
- Duterte "Serving Notice" to US Armed Forces