Cheap fuel has put more people on the road, and traffic crash fatalities are skyrocketing. Self-driving cars can’t get here fast enough.
Although Taiwan will never, on its own, be able to repel China, in some areas the military lacks even basic capabilities.
The state’s carbon market is floundering, but that didn’t stop the legislature from moving to extend it.
The Land of the Rising Sun may be stagnating, but it still has plenty of economic clout in its region.
History repeats itself as an oversupplied solar panel market threatens producers’ profit margins.
A government panel just approved India’s first genetically modified food crop.
- Toward a Global Realignment
- Orban Doubles Down on Migrant Hard Line
- Is Putin’s Russia Headed for a Systemic Collapse?
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- Eyeing China, Taiwan Prepares Military Upgrade
- Here's How Much the Oil Price Fall Is Hurting OPEC
- California Keeps its Dying Carbon Market on Life Support
- Fixing Public Health with Self-Driving Cars
- The Cracks Start to Widen