The Trump Administration is likely to comply.
The millennial urban boom may be coming to a close. This could have major consequences for America’s politics and geography.
No, probably not. But President Trump may have trouble lifting them in the first place.
TPP, NAFTA, and a special deal with the UK: Trump’s first week will be a busy one.
Eliot Cohen’s new book presents a nuanced and compelling defense of hard power.
As Donald Trump takes the oath, an essay on the historical forces that have shaped this moment by Walter Russell Mead.
If the term “intellectual” only encompasses thinkers on the Left, then it is only natural that right-wing populists would turn it into a slur.
- The Losers of 2016
- The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People
- Truth in the Age of Trump
- The Curious World of Donald Trump’s Private Russian Connections
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- Trump's First Moves: Trade
- The Next Wave of Suburbanization?
- The Winners of 2016
- The Importance of Military Might