Tribalism on one side strengthens tribalism on the other.
Austria’s far-right Freedom Party suffered a defeat at the polls on Sunday. But the country’s next parliamentary could come sooner than most expect, offering the populists another chance.
Many of the nation’s top military brass have Putin on their minds when looking at the 2018 defense budget.
The outcome of the election made the public more supportive of America’s idiosyncratic election system overall.
America’s rig count is rising, and it’s only going to climb further after OPEC’s decision to cut output.
Moscow just promised to cut its oil output, but that promise rings hollow.
China’s seizure of Singapore’s troop carriers is a power move that sends a signal about Beijing’s displeasure with the Lion City.
- What the Taiwan Call Means
- The New Jewish Question
- Turks "Hate" and "Are Disgusted" by Syrian Refugees
- Trump's Third Ring of Suburbs
- When and Why Nationalism Beats Globalism
- The Paradox of Renzi's Referendum Defeat
- Europe’s Security Dilemma
- US Already Ready to Take Advantage of OPEC Cut
- Reminder: The Electoral College Isn't Going Away