Welcome to the era of the “monster frack.”
And get this: it’s because the industry already got the subsidies it wanted.
The rebound of Russia’s largest oil company appears to be a major success story, but the truth is more complicated.
Jason Willick on the inadequacy of the donor class vision for the Republican Party.
Trying to apply blue model thinking to post-blue problems is foolish.
Feeding cows seaweed could cut out 99 percent of their methane emissions.
After threatening Putin with new sanctions over Syria, European leaders discover they lack the political will to deliver.
- As Obama's Clock Winds Down, Revisionist Powers Pounce
- New Fracking Technique Boosts Output 70 Percent
- Taiwan’s New Multicultural Identity
- What's Next for the GOP?
- The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People
- Toward a Global Realignment
- Why the EU is in Trouble
- 2017 Is Going to Be a Bad Year for Solar
- Russia Ready for Realpolitik?